In the Moment
WHAT IT IS
In The Moment mentoring at Along Their Way is for YOU, whenever and however you need it.
We help you navigate your role throughout your teen or young adult’s treatment process. We support you along your own parallel journey. We guide you on a path toward inner calm and joy today while living with an unknown tomorrow.
Along your teen’s treatment process
- parent assignments
- reactions from friends and family
- expectations and perspective
- unforseen challenges
- transitions and next steps
- coming home preparation
Along your own parallel journey
- sitting with changing emotions
- letting go of negative self-talk
- unraveling your stuck areas
- hopping off your teen or young adult’s rollercoaster
- creating calm from within
Along a path of joy and compassion
- forgiving the past and learning from its lessons
- finding gratitude in “what is”
- being grounded amidst the chaos
- quieting your worried brain
- opening yourself to joy
Being present is a key to enjoying life and dealing most effectively with stress and negativity.
With every In The Moment mentoring session, Jamie will focus on your present needs, how you are feeling today, and how these emotions might impact what you do tomorrow. Jamie will provide you insight and tools as you talk through next steps, adjust expectations, and create sources of strength to help you in YOUR moment.
HOW IT WORKS
In the Moment mentoring starts with a 30-minute complimentary session where we can get to know each other and decide the best path forward. We offer 5-hour, 8-hour, and 12-hour packages that can be held in person (Denver, Colorado), over Skype, or by phone.
When you schedule your thirty minute complimentary consultation, I will call you at the number you provide at your scheduled time.
In The Moment mentoring is about YOU and YOUR moment.